The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, and How We Use It
What Information We Collect
There are several categories of information that we may collect from you:
- Personal Information
- Public Information
- Search Information
- General Information
1. Personal Information
Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, including your name, address, credit or debit card number, credit card expiration date, billing address, email address, or phone number, and that which is not otherwise publicly available. All personal financial information required to complete your purchase of our services or products will be securely collected and provided to a third-party vendor who will process payments and complete transactions.
We may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. We do not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted advertisement. However, by interacting with or viewing an advertisement, you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the advertisement.
2. Public Information
Public information is any information that you send, post, upload, or display to others through the our website's services. Generally, anything that you choose to make available to others-either by posting on our websites or through other communications-is Public Information. You should assume that Public Information may be accessible by anyone.
3. Search Information
Search information is the information about the searches you perform through our websites services, including searches performed on our websites and through our premium search services.
4. General Information
General information includes things like your browser type, IP address, the date and time of your visits, locality (your city and state), which web pages you viewed, and other communications through our websites' services.
How We Collect Information
We collect the above types of information in the following ways:
· You give it to use when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
· We collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services;
· We collect personal information about you when you voluntarily register with us;
- We obtain it from other sources, such as credit agencies;
· We may combine information that we have about you with information we obtain from business partners or other companies, such as data providers and billing companies.
We use technologies such as cookies, Flash cookies, Web beacons, widgets, and server log files to collect the above types of information.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record-keeping purposes. We use both session ID cookies and tracking cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to use our websites. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. We use tracking cookies to better understand how you use our websites and to enhance your user experience. A tracking cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You are free to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our offerings.
We may automatically and through third-party tracking services (e.g., Google Analytics) gather certain non-personally identifiable information about your use of our websites and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and related data. We use this information to improve the quality of our products and services. Out of respect for your privacy, we do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
How We Use Information and With Whom we Share Your Information
We do not share personal information with others except as indicated or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out (hyperlink) of having your personal information shared. We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
· Provide you with services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
· Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
· Provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us (e.g, third party payment processors)
· Respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
· Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies; and
- Provide local directory and directory assistance.
Anonymous & Aggregate Information
· We collect some information on an anonymous basis. We also may anonymize the personal information we collect about you.
· We obtain aggregate data by combining anonymous data that meet certain criteria into groups.
· To the extent we employ non-Know Them All Media, Inc. companies to anonymize or aggregate data on our behalf, the requirements for sharing Personal Information with non-Know Them All Media, Inc. companies apply.
· We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted non-Known Them All Media, Inc. entities, and we may work with those entities to do research and provide products and services.
- Our websites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13.
· We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from that child's parent or legal guardian.
Advertising Forms, Surveys, and Third Party Links
Some third-party advertisements include surveys or forms, which prompt you to enter search criteria or other General Information, such as your age or gender. An advertiser may receive the information you enter into a form or survey contained in an advertisement. Similarly, advertisements typically link to third-party websites.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
· We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
· We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
· We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by Know Them All Media, Inc.
The security of your information is important to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about our security practices, please send an email to us.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org